Experience paddling 40 miles on a wild & scenic river!
2021 Namekagon River Three-Day Paddles
June 13-15, 2021 (Sold Out)
August 1-3, 2021 (Sold Out)
The tour includes all meals and hotel-style lodging for two nights and three days, and is designed for those who may not have paddling equipment or want to camp outdoors.
During the day, participants will float the clear water that flows through the serene, forested landscape from Cable to Springbrook, Wisconsin. Paddlers will experience nature at its best—the beauty, peace, and occasional excitement of time on a river—without having to camp or cook.
- Day 1 (Sunday, 9.5 miles)
- Registrants meet at Camp Namekagon by 11 AM and eat lunch (included in registration)
- Cars stay at the Camp until Tuesday
- Trailers and van are loaded, paddlers are shuttled to Phillipi Landing, and the group puts in by 2 PM
- Paddlers float to Lenroot Lodge, Seeley, and spend the night there
- Day 2 (Monday, 13.5 miles)
- Paddlers float to Comfort Suites, Hayward, and spend the night there
- Day 3 (Tuesday, 15 miles)
- Paddlers float to North Springbrook Landing, where a shuttle is provided from the river back to the Camp, and we say our goodbyes!
Save these dates for our 2022 Namekagon River Three-Day Paddles!
June 12-14, 2022
August 7-9, 2022
Cost: $800 Wild Rivers Conservancy Member / $850 Non-member, all inclusive: kayak, paddle and PFD, plus lodging and food included.
*At least 8 registered participants are needed for the paddle to take place and limited to 14.
Cancellation Policy: Due to the costs incurred by Wild Rivers Conservancy, cancellations on or before June 5 (June Paddle) and on or before July 24 (August Paddle) will be refunded the amount paid less 20%. No refunds will be paid for cancellations after June 5 and July 24. Please email us to cancel and/or if you have any questions.