(SOLD OUT) Namekagon 3-Day Paddle – June 2021
June 13 @ 11:00 am - June 15 @ 5:00 pm$800 – $850
**This paddle is now sold out. If you are interested in being added to the waitlist for our June 13-15, 2021 paddle, please contact us at email@example.com.**
Explore 40 miles of the Namekagon River on a fully supported kayak trip from Sunday, June 13-Tuesday, June 15, 2021!
The tour includes all meals and hotel-style lodging for two nights and three days, and is designed for those who may not have paddling equipment or want to camp outdoors.
During the day, participants will float the clear water that flows through the serene, forested landscape from Cable to Springbrook, Wisconsin. Paddlers will experience nature at its best—the beauty, peace, and occasional excitement of time on a river—without having to camp or cook.
- Day 1 (Sunday, 9.5 miles)
- Registrants meet at Camp Namekagon by 11 AM and eat lunch (included in registration)
- Cars stay at the Camp until Tuesday
- Trailers and van are loaded, paddlers are shuttled to Phillipi Landing, and the group puts in by 2 PM
- Paddlers float to Lenroot Lodge, Seeley, and spend the night there
- Day 2 (Monday, 13.5 miles)
- Paddlers float to Comfort Suites, Hayward, and spend the night there
- Day 3 (Tuesday, 15 miles)
- Paddlers float to North Springbrook Landing, where a shuttle is provided from the river back to the Camp, and we say our goodbyes!
Cost: $800 Wild Rivers Conservancy Member / $850 Non-member, all inclusive: kayak, paddle and PFD, plus lodging and food included.
*At least 8 registered participants are needed for the paddle to take place and limited to 14.
Thank you to our generous event sponsor!